+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLS India Xpresspost Passport query

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
I recently saw my status on BLS tracking it says that passport has been dispatched. But my prepaid tracker is still not activated. It has been the same for the last 2 days. I tried calling them but apparently all their phones are getting dc. Can't reach them at all. Don't know why they have call centres and phone nos that don't work. Anyone had any problem calling BLS ? Please share and thanks

lalithaditya215

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2013
AOR Received.
Jan-07-2014
Med's Request
May-29-2014
Med's Done....
June-29-2014
Passport Req..
July-17-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-02-20114
I was able to call them 10 days ago. Tried brampton number. I think you are supposed to pay for the courier to BLS. I have paid courier money.BLS pcc status application is showing my tracker number and i got my passport in last week.

amanfeb.7

Oct 19, 2012
hi .I sent my PCC file through courier and paid charges.
after a month I got my file back without PCC and reason.
than I travelled to Edmonton and the girl sitting there said They can not process my file .

I asked her reason and she simply answered she doesn't know .

I tried number for Indian consulate and can not find where should I send my PCC application.
Is thr anyone who can help me with that .

I need to send my PCC to CIC before 30 March .

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
This is quite frustrating. If you paid your fee and if you are an Indian citizen then I see why can they not process your application. I had got mine from India directly. If you have any relatives there in India, try getting PCC from there itself. Thats what I did. Did you call their call centre and ask them the reason ?

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
lalithaditya215 said:
I was able to call them 10 days ago. Tried brampton number. I think you are supposed to pay for the courier to BLS. I have paid courier money.BLS pcc status application is showing my tracker number and i got my passport in last week.
I had my own prepaid envelope. They do not recommend prepaid envelopes from other postal services as they want to make money through their postal services. Hoping to get my passport tomorrow. My tracker was activated after a week. According to their tracker my passport was sent two weeks back.

amanfeb.7

Oct 19, 2012
Yeah I did try try from India too and they said I should present thr because its now online system in Rajasthan .

Is thr any other way I can get my Police clearance certificate.