+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLS Brampton Timings

nibharad

Dec 15, 2019
Hello,

Considering the fact that BLS always has a big queue for walk in appointments, what is the best time to visit BLS at Brampton?

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hello,

Considering the fact that BLS always has a big queue for walk-in appointments, what is the best time to visit BLS at Brampton?
Go during Weekdays. (Note:- this is for a passport renewal application.) I stood in line at 6:45 AM and was at the counter by 8:30 AM. My application had a minor error which forced me to re-apply again on the same day for which I stood in line at 10:30 AM and out by 12:30 PM. For VISA, it's in a different building and the timeline is even worst.

Reactions: canadapr2022

gandomgun1

Jul 7, 2020
Hi
I applied for indian tourist visa from Canada, but I am not a canadian citizen. It's been now more than a month and the tracking shows , "processing in general consulate". They don't reply any call or contact form. Anyone in the same situation? How can I contact them?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
Reactions: gandomgun1

blackdevil998

Nov 4, 2023
I have several questions as I selected Ottawa as my jurisdiction while i was registering for passport renewal even though my residence fall under Toronto jurisdiction. My question is Can i still submit my passport to Brampton based BLS center? Second question is if i opt for postal application process still i have to go in person for anything else? Please reply me asap. Its urgent. Thank you in advance.