+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLS Brampton or Toronto

gmsurendra

Feb 6, 2023
Hi All

I am in need of submitting a PCC application to BLS Brampton or Toronto; I am planning to do a walk-in.

I tried the postal service, and my application was returned as my address didn't match, I corrected the issue but don't want to take another 1 week to get back a response, not to mention another 150$ of money for Puralotor.

Question -->
  1. Is BLS Brampton or BLS Toronto better for walk-ins?
  2. Is it better to go on Saturday or Monday?

looking_for_username

Apr 4, 2023
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-05-2023
try BLS Brampton. Where was the address mismatch? Canadian address?

blackdevil998

Nov 4, 2023
I have several questions as I selected Ottawa as my jurisdiction while i was registering for passport renewal even though my residence fall under Toronto jurisdiction. My question is Can i still submit my passport to Brampton based BLS center? Second question is if i opt for postal application process still i have to go in person for anything else? Please reply me asap. Its urgent. Thank you in advance

looking_for_username

Apr 4, 2023
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-05-2023
I have several questions as I selected Ottawa as my jurisdiction while i was registering for passport renewal even though my residence fall under Toronto jurisdiction. My question is Can i still submit my passport to Brampton based BLS center? Second question is if i opt for postal application process still i have to go in person for anything else? Please reply me asap. Its urgent. Thank you in advance
I believe you can opt for a courier and you won't have to go to BLS, however, you can call the BLS Brampton number to confirm.

ArtisticMind

Apr 13, 2024
When I submit my online application, it suffixes the police station location to my permanent address in India. So when I print the application, the address does not match exactly what is in the passport. Is this normal?