+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Blood relation proof for Express Entry document

bharath_canada

Apr 17, 2020
Hi,

I received ITA last month and I claimed points for Sibling relationship. I have few questions on proof of document as I have my Father's and Mother's First name with 1 letter difference in mine any my brother's passport.

I need confirmation if submitting an affidavit mentioning persons mentioned in both the passports are same will help?

Any clue will help.

Thanks

lossada

Sep 5, 2017
Hi,

I received ITA last month and I claimed points for Sibling relationship. I have few questions on proof of document as I have my Father's and Mother's First name with 1 letter difference in mine any my brother's passport.

I need confirmation if submitting an affidavit mentioning persons mentioned in both the passports are same will help?

Any clue will help.

Thanks
birth certificate of you and your sibling would be enough

bharath_canada

Apr 17, 2020
birth certificate of you and your sibling would be enough
I have similar issue in birth certificate. Mother’s name is printed wrongly. Only father’s name is matching. Is ration card accepted as proof?

Also what is possibly of affidavit in either cases?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi,

Any response on this will be helpfull.
ration card?

The best option here is birth certificate. Some national ID documents also have this information as well as passports from some countries.

If you have them all or some, you can add everything you have.

Also, an affidavit would be a good options to clarify any discrepancies.

bharath_canada

Apr 17, 2020
ration card?

The best option here is birth certificate. Some national ID documents also have this information as well as passports from some countries.

If you have them all or some, you can add everything you have.

Also, an affidavit would be a good options to clarify any discrepancies.
Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Ration card is a Family card provided by state government, which has my parent's name along with my brother's name as they lived in same address. I have a translation for that document too.

Also, in case of affidavit, do we need to get it from a lawyer or can we do it ourselves? A sample will help.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Ration card is a Family card provided by state government, which has my parent's name along with my brother's name as they lived in same address. I have a translation for that document too.

Also, in case of affidavit, do we need to get it from a lawyer or can we do it ourselves? A sample will help.
You would normally do that, affidavit, with a Notary public or a commissioner of oath. Depends on where you live.