+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Black and White PCC

Jun 17, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
17-10-2020
I have submitted my profile and just now realized that the PCC I attached was not a color copy and I scanned it black and white and thus the signature and seal are Black and White. Is this an issue? Should I do something to rectify it? Or it's fine?

ram_krish

Oct 16, 2022
I have submitted my profile and just now realized that the PCC I attached was not a color copy and I scanned it black and white and thus the signature and seal are Black and White. Is this an issue? Should I do something to rectify it? Or it's fine?
I am on the same boat now. It is a very big over sight on my part, but can you let me know what happened with you? Did you get your PR?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I am on the same boat now. It is a very big over sight on my part, but can you let me know what happened with you? Did you get your PR?
Can't you raise a Webform and attach the colored version? Better than waiting for IRCC to ask you for it (or worse reject your application).

s.Amandeep20

Oct 12, 2023
did your application approved with black and white pcc ?