+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

bizarre situation .... I need your help!!!!

CND3A

Oct 5, 2010
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,

In June the 18th 2010 I received the medical instructions and another letter in which they ask me to prove my English and French skills with an IELTS & a TEF test and they gave me 90 days to send results or inscriptions proofs. (before September 16th)

Medicals are done on July the 09th.
IELTS results sent on August the 06th (IELTS 6 band) but I can't find a TEF session before the 16th October in my country
I live in Tunisia where I had all my engineering studies in french an I have a complete mastery of this language despite this, I asked them in a letter sent with the IELTS results to consider English as my first Canadian language.
I had 11 pts for the language only with English which is normally my second one and 65 in total, 2 pts still missing.
Today October the 7th I sent a proof of my TEF inscription for the 16th October exam and a letter to explain why I can't take the TEF in the given time and to ask them to give me some other time (4 weeks) to send the results while the Client Application Status still "in processs"

I want to know:

If they will accept my demand to wait for the TEF exam while my situation still "in process" ???

why they sent me the medical instruction so early ????

Tank you in advance !!!!