Sep 3, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
steller said:
Birth Certificate is mandatory,check the CIC link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf
Yes, I checked the document and found it is mandatory. But in the document upload section there was no option to do this. Can you find that in the document upload section?

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Birth certificate is not required for EE.... only children's birth certificates are required... this has been repeated several times...
there is no place to upload BCs anywhere either..

sumeshpunakkal

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Victoria, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EFK said:
Birth certificate is not required for EE.... only children's birth certificates are required... this has been repeated several times...
there is no place to upload BCs anywhere either..
+1. That's what I was trying to explain. :)

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
sumeshpunakkal said:
where in EE is asking to upload the birth certificate?
I was under the impression that birth certificate is mandatory, and I also had the same issue that is explained here (DOB is different in passport/all documents and birth certificate). However I got the 'Certificate of Date Of Birth' from consulate through BLS.
But in the document upload section there was no option to upload this, and so I didn't upload it.
I am CEC with LMO. So I am confused now, whether the birth certificate depends on category.
Same thing for my case, I never see anywhere to upload birth certificate to create EE profile even eAPR. I am outlander. Some guys make us confused by uploading unnecessary documents when they create profile and submit application.

sidon17

Star Member
May 23, 2013
sumeshpunakkal said:
+1. That's what I was trying to explain. :)
I have to submit it for Ontario in order to get the nomination for EE..Its one of the documents which is being asked while you submit paper appliaction.

THE BLS birth certificate was not valid under the older Canadian experience class. My old application was returned cause of this ,however they did consider my high school mark sheet as a prof of valid birth certificate.

Now regrading the Affidavit ,should i get it from here as i m Canada or it should be from india.
and what do i have to mention on it..

Thanks