Interview........
Waive off
Passport Req..
22 Jan'2010
VISA ISSUED...
15'March'2010
LANDED..........
02May 2010
Yesterday I got approval from CIO, Now have to quickly prepare all documents and forward the package to CHC, New Delhi. But I don't have birth certificate. I discussed for the same and found that its very difficult to get birth certificate.

So I need help of all seniors both, who got PR Visa and who had already applied to New Delhi for final assessment for showing me the way to get birth certificate.

Plzzzz provide me the guide lines.

Thanks & Regards

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you have a serious problem. You should have anticipated it at the beginning of thinking about Canadian Immigration. However, you can apply for a belated birth certificate through your state government authorities, starting from Village office, Taluk Office, RDO and later at the respective panchayath Office. You have to provide proof of your birth to all of these offices. So, first of all visit your local panchayath office where they will guide you accordingly. Good luck!!.
Singhsaab said:
Yesterday I got approval from CIO, Now have to quickly prepare all documents and forward the package to CHC, New Delhi. But I don't have birth certificate. I discussed for the same and found that its very difficult to get birth certificate.

So I need help of all seniors both, who got PR Visa and who had already applied to New Delhi for final assessment for showing me the way to get birth certificate.

Plzzzz provide me the guide lines.

Thanks & Regards

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear singh sahab

Kindly go through this forum for earlier replies to your issue. You will find them helpful in your case.

FYI your 10th certificate, passport copy and an affifavit from your parents on the date of birth/place will do.