+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics

Eto'o

Mar 17, 2021
Hi . I received Biometrics letter on 26th March but there is no VACs in my country of residence. Near countries with VACs are closed. I saw on IRCC website that do not go to another country to give Biometrics. What can I do in this situation ?

Eto'o

Mar 17, 2021
There is nothing you can do. Your application will not be processed until biometrics are completed.
It was indicated on the Biometrics letter that if you cannot give Biometrics, provide a detail explanation and send through a webform link attached to the letter. I have done that by providing detail explanation and knowledge receiving the explanation and they will forward to the VAC handling my file. So I don't know what will be the outcome . I'm little worried.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It was indicated on the Biometrics letter that if you cannot give Biometrics, provide a detail explanation and send through a webform link attached to the letter. I have done that by providing detail explanation and knowledge receiving the explanation and they will forward to the VAC handling my file. So I don't know what will be the outcome . I'm little worried.
In general you are usually allowed to wait until offices are open to be able to give biometrics.