+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics?

truemad

Jan 27, 2019
Hello.
Any idea how to pay for biometric AFTER the application to a Visa was submitted online?
They've sent an email asking to pay the fees so they can send the letter for the VAC, however, mentioned this can only be done through the account.
My understanding they were supposed to collect the fee when the form was submitted, but this didn't happen. At the moment, there is no way to pay through my account.
Tried contacting CIC, but they are hard to reach by phone.

imranece7

Jan 28, 2019
Hello All,
I am based in United States and did my Express Entry profile online and application status is showing as "Submitted" but the Biometrics section is blank as below and can anyone let me know do i need to wait for request of letter for Biometrics or have to do by myself ?

Biometrics:
  • Biometrics Number:
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
  • Expiry Date
Also If i have to do by myself then can let me know the procedure ?

Thanks

roma44

May 8, 2019
Hello All

I am in Canada with my spouse for more than 2 yrs and have never left Canada since then.I am with valid work permit (Principal Applicant) and my spouse is in dependent visa (Visitor Record). Recently both of us were asked to provide biometric I submitted a web form mentioning that both of us are in Canada for more than 2 yrs as per public policy we should be exempted. The web form response said that I am exempted but my spouse has been asked for biometric. I called CIC agent and as per the agent my spouse should also be exempted from biometric since she is here for more than 2 yrs and we have valid permits for another 2 yrs till April 2021.

I submitted another web form and waiting for response as per the advise from the agent, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated?

Also in case I have to extend timeline for her biometric (currently it says within 30 days) what is the process as she has to plan for her travel to India?

AOR - 16 Feb 2019

Tensed and worried :(

Thanks for your help in advance !

jul16

Jul 23, 2019
  1. Hello,
    I have submitted my application for PR via Express entry. I am applying from inside Canada. My profile has generated blank space for biometrics, so I am assuming that eventually I will have to give biometrics.

However, the only fees that I was asked to pay with my profile was $1040, which, I believe, does not include biometrics fee.

Did anyone submit your profiles within the past couple months?Was biometrics fee included as part of your application fee? Would a request to give biometrics arrive even if the biometrics fees are not paid?

(You must log in or sign up to post here.)

lol87

Aug 12, 2019
Hello All

I am in Canada with my spouse for more than 2 yrs and have never left Canada since then.I am with valid work permit (Principal Applicant) and my spouse is in dependent visa (Visitor Record). Recently both of us were asked to provide biometric I submitted a web form mentioning that both of us are in Canada for more than 2 yrs as per public policy we should be exempted. The web form response said that I am exempted but my spouse has been asked for biometric. I called CIC agent and as per the agent my spouse should also be exempted from biometric since she is here for more than 2 yrs and we have valid permits for another 2 yrs till April 2021.

I submitted another web form and waiting for response as per the advise from the agent, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated?

Also in case I have to extend timeline for her biometric (currently it says within 30 days) what is the process as she has to plan for her travel to India?

AOR - 16 Feb 2019

Tensed and worried :(

Thanks for your help in advance !
hello
what happens with you and what is the time taken to get reply from the web form?
i m currently in canada and i received to a letter to collect my biometric, i don't know how i can extend the duration f

Ezinne56

Sep 4, 2019
Good day all,

Please i would like to ask. My spouse recieved his letter for biometrics, but his international passport is with another embassy, can he go with a copy of his passport for the biometrics??