+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics was done but not updated in GCKey

kashol

Nov 11, 2021
please for everyone in this particular situation in the past ... i need your contribution ... i am getting worried has this is the only parameters left on my tracker.. i am super worried about it right now

Nicole00

Aug 31, 2023
please for everyone in this particular situation in the past ... i need your contribution ... i am getting worried has this is the only parameters left on my tracker.. i am super worried about it right now
do you have an update? Im in the same situation.

Nicole00

Aug 31, 2023
Did you check the status in bio validity tool?

kashol

Nov 11, 2021
Did you check the status in bio validity tool?
My biometrics not updated yet and is been like that since July 10. Though secondary applicant update immediately but the primary applicant did not update till now . I raise a webform and don’t know what else to do . I also check the validity tool and is saying not valid or unavailable , I forget the exact English

Nicole00

Aug 31, 2023
My biometrics not updated yet and is been like that since July 10. Though secondary applicant update immediately but the primary applicant did not update till now . I raise a webform and don’t know what else to do . I also check the validity tool and is saying not valid or unavailable , I forget the exact English
Mine says “Not applicable” i have raised this concern to vfs but they told me that all biometrics are forwarded to ircc the same day