+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Validity Letter

MalAnderson

Jun 5, 2019
Hi

I received this letter on my account explaning the life's span of my biometrics. After waiting for 4 & 1/2 Weeks. is it standard. Positive or Negative?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi

I received this letter on my account explaning the life's span of my biometrics. After waiting for 4 & 1/2 Weeks. is it standard. Positive or Negative?
I can't really understand your question.

If you are referring to the 4 & 1/2 weeks waiting time, maybe timing does vary. Depending on how you submitted your application (paper/online) and from what country you belong to. I applied via Online and within a day I already received the request for my biometrics. After I submitted my biometrics , the following day it was already reflecting on my account and got the validity letter.

If you're done with your biometrics and is referring to the 10 years validity, yes this normal. Your applications will only be processed after biometrics was done. After evaluation you'll get the decision whether visa is approved or denied.

If your visa was denied and you want to reapply, you don't need to undergo biometrics since it is valid for 10 years.