+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics validity letter from UAE?

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
Some say its a good sign if you get a BVL letter after you received AIP ‍♂ still not sure if that accurate
You can be refused after AIP. There could be some medical or security issue. There could also be some change in eligibility, maybe change in your course status etc. And somebody whose study permit was submitted after 15 september, may not get AIP and direct result.

Basically what I am saying I really dont think we can predict since this is the first time AIP has been used. If you did have an AIP and then get BVL, I think this is positive.

Have u recieved BVL?

Reactions: azzamkc

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
You can be refused after AIP. There could be some medical or security issue. There could also be some change in eligibility, maybe change in your course status etc. And somebody whose study permit was submitted after 15 september, may not get AIP and direct result.

Basically what I am saying I really dont think we can predict since this is the first time AIP has been used. If you did have an AIP and then get BVL, I think this is positive.

Have u recieved BVL?
Haven't gotten any updates since I received my AIP

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
Nope, I don't see the need of ordering one and waiting for about a month when I might get an update by then!
The new travel updates are a positive sign and I've submitted a full application ( no medical required ) so I am guessing I might get an update soon.
Fingers crossed

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
W
Nope, I don't see the need of ordering one and waiting for about a month when I might get an update by then!
The new travel updates are a positive sign and I've submitted a full application ( no medical required ) so I am guessing I might get an update soon.
Fingers crossed
Why no medical is required, you went for upfront?

AhmedAlagha

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Haven't gotten any updates since I received my AIP
May I ask how long has it been since you got your AIP? I am in the same situation ... I got my AIP but nothing afterwards..
Also just to confirm, this is AIP right? "You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing "

BIG_T

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
07-08-2020
May I ask how long has it been since you got your AIP? I am in the same situation ... I got my AIP but nothing afterwards..
Also just to confirm, this is AIP right? "You are receiving this notification as an officer has reviewed the information and documents you provided to support your study permit application. Based on this preliminary eligibility assessment, your application has advanced to the next stage of processing "
Yes, that's an AIP.
I've submitted a complete application in the first week of August and received my AIP in early September. It's been 2 months since I applied and a month since I received my AIP.