+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics status

Jaydip2406

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hello guys, I gave my biometrics on the 1st of Dec, 2020. And, My GCkey profile is showing biometrics number and validity date but my biometrics status is showing "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Does anyone have any idea on this issue?

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
Hello guys, I gave my biometrics on the 1st of Dec, 2020. And, My GCkey profile is showing biometrics number and validity date but my biometrics status is showing "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details."

Does anyone have any idea on this issue?
Hey I'm facing the same issue. Like they are saying they need my fingerprints to process the application, but I can still see my validity date, biometrics number on the GC key. I can see your visa got approved, congrats on that. But how long did the change of status in bio part took? Pls reply and help...

Bayareawarrior

Feb 22, 2021
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
Med's Done....
30-11-2020
I contacted IRCC and raised multiple webforms, they messaged me back after a month saying it has been resolved and still under my biometrics status shown not received check BIL. Its so frustrating

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
I contacted IRCC and raised multiple webforms, they messaged me back after a month saying it has been resolved and still under my biometrics status shown not received check BIL. Its so frustrating
Oh okay okay. Still not solved, that's so frustrating. But good you got your PPR, and they directly gave you the BVL. But when did they start your review of eligibility, and background check. Ugh I regret not doing upfront medical now

Bayareawarrior

Feb 22, 2021
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
Med's Done....
30-11-2020
Oh okay okay. Still not solved, that's so frustrating. But good you got your PPR, and they directly gave you the BVL. But when did they start your review of eligibility, and background check. Ugh I regret not doing upfront medical now
I did not receive BVL or PPR i said BIL . There is no update whatsoever after that

Bayareawarrior

Feb 22, 2021
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
07-12-2020
Med's Done....
30-11-2020
Oh sorry I got confused with someone else. But still no update on the eligibility either?
My eligibility review started on Jan 29th . Gave biometrics on Jan 15 th. After that no updates so far. Still showing haven’t received your fingerprints.

Jaydip2406

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hey I'm facing the same issue. Like they are saying they need my fingerprints to process the application, but I can still see my validity date, biometrics number on the GC key. I can see your visa got approved, congrats on that. But how long did the change of status in bio part took? Pls reply and help...
They'll update your biometrics when you'll get biometrics validity letter, don't worry...

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
They'll update your biometrics when you'll get biometrics validity letter, don't worry...
Okay cool cool. Also when did they start your review of eligibility, and background check?. Ugh plus I didn't do the upfront meds so gotta wait for that too

canadianca

Oct 25, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-02-2021
Hi I too have the same issue. Is yours resolved? If yes, please let me know how to proceed!. . Thanks!

divjain

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
INDIA
Hi I too have the same issue. Is yours resolved? If yes, please let me know how to proceed!. . Thanks!
Yes it got resolved on March 19. Literally after a month. I raised a few webforms, and mailed the immigration office.