+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Schedule

mabel2016

Jun 8, 2019
I applied thru a representative for TRV. I was notified that it has been submitted to IRCC. I was waiting for my biometrics instructions letter which i did no receive. Aftet following up with my consultant and that's the time I got a reply that they sent me an email dated May 14 which I never received and which states that I have to submit my biometrics before June 11, 2019. I got a booking appointment on June 13, 2019. My concern now is that will I be allowed to submit my biometrics which is 2 days past the deadline. I am so stressed now

Jun 1, 2019
I feel you. This system is so annoying and make you waste a lot of time! They send you the letter in the message box of the visa application section. I though they would send it or at least notify via email. Also, why does they make you wait a lot to get a biometrics appointment? I've to wait 3 weeks! unbelievable! that's not even free.

Anyway, I think you should call the office (in regular office times) where your appointment is in order to get the right answer.