+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics request letter

Rskeshani

Jul 19, 2020
I got a request letter reminding me to upload my biometrics within 14 days.

I have never recieved the initial biometrics instruction letter or given my biometrics for any previous applications.

Has anyone seen this before or have any idea what to do.

Can I just book an appointment and take this letter with me? Do you think service canada will be able to process my fingerprints?

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
Thank you for the response. I did read all this when it asks to book appoinment it says make sure to bring your biometrics instruction letter which in my case I don't have one
That is the request letter.

Bonita1221

Jun 29, 2021
I got a request letter reminding me to upload my biometrics within 14 days.

I have never recieved the initial biometrics instruction letter or given my biometrics for any previous applications.

Has anyone seen this before or have any idea what to do.

Can I just book an appointment and take this letter with me? Do you think service canada will be able to process my fingerprints?
I am in the same situation. The designated Service Canada told me that I must bring the instruction letter. So I paid online and submitted the receipt by Webform. I am waiting for the instruction letter. I have no idea when I can receive the instruction letter.

Rskeshani

Jul 19, 2020
I am in the same situation. The designated Service Canada told me that I must bring the instruction letter. So I paid online and submitted the receipt by Webform. I am waiting for the instruction letter. I have no idea when I can receive the instruction letter.
Did you get your biometrics instruction letter

Daria13

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2023
Submitted receipt for biometrics on aug 31, over 2 months, 2 webforms and no response, not even a generic one, only autoreply upon sending.