+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Refund PGWP

Dest2

Dec 2, 2020
Has anyone received their refund back for the biometrics fee? I applied for a post grad work permit and was exempt from submitting my biometrics due to COVID-19 but have not received a refund.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
I had the same issue with the study permit extension biometrics fee. I sent three webforms, and called an agent regarding refund. Finally they refunded me in Jan (5 months after the approval date). Just be persistent. They replied to my webform that they had issues refund as of ~ 15. Dec.

piccolamela

Jul 13, 2016
I had the same issue with the study permit extension biometrics fee. I sent three webforms, and called an agent regarding refund. Finally they refunded me in Jan (5 months after the approval date). Just be persistent. They replied to my webform that they had issues refund as of ~ 15. Dec.
Hi, could you send the link for the webform? I've been waiting for three months now and haven't received the refund yet.

AJ_RP

Nov 18, 2020
I think it just takes time for them to refund, I applied my pgwp in 2020 July, only got my refund few days ago (2021 Jan).

danaaa

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
STUDY
Has anyone received their refund back for the biometrics fee? I applied for a post grad work permit and was exempt from submitting my biometrics due to COVID-19 but have not received a refund.
Hi, how did you pay for your application and biometrics fees?
I got my PGWP in November and received a refund for biometrics fee a week later on my credit card I paid with.

Dest2

Dec 2, 2020
Hi, how did you pay for your application and biometrics fees?
I got my PGWP in November and received a refund for biometrics fee a week later on my credit card I paid with.
I eventually got the refund after speaking with an agent