+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Question

SukhmaniKaur23

Apr 14, 2020
Hello,

I am in India.

I have submitted my PR application and paid all fees (including biometrics fees).

Now I have received email to submit my biometrics, for which I am trying to schedule an appointment online.

There are 2 options in the Select Appointment category drop down and I cannot understand which one to select.

Please let me know if I have to select "Application Submission with Biometrics" option or "Biometrics enrolment" option for myself?

Also when i try to call and book appointment, it says that the offices are closed, please advise how should i book appointment?

Last edited:

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
Hello,

I am in India.

I have submitted my PR application and paid all fees (including biometrics fees).

Now I have received email to submit my biometrics, for which I am trying to schedule an appointment online.

There are 2 options in the Select Appointment category drop down and I cannot understand which one to select.

Please let me know if I have to select "Application Submission with Biometrics" option or "Biometrics enrolment" option for myself?

Also when i try to call and book appointment, it says that the offices are closed, please advise how should i book appointment?
Hi @SukhmaniKaur23 ,

Which option did you select?

"Application Submission with Biometrics" option or "Biometrics enrolment"?

parminder2021

Feb 17, 2021
The post asked about tourist visa. Is there any chance what it might be different from PR?
The post that I shared is for PR and not a tourist VISA.

I think the original post is also talking about PR and the mail she is talking about is BIL.

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
The post that I shared is for PR and not a tourist VISA.

I think the original post is also talking about PR and the mail she is talking about is BIL.
I meant the post on Kubeir page that you shared:
"
Hello Everyone,
While booking the appointment for biometrics for tourist visa. What option should be selected. Is it
Application submission with biometrics
or
Biometric Enrolment
Thanks"