+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Query

waqarkb

Nov 29, 2021
Hello, my parents applied for a Canadian Visa in 2018 and got it and their biometrics were valid until 2028. They applied again in 2021 and paid the biometrics fee in order to get a longer duration visa however, they have received their approval email but no BIL. What can we do to rectify this? I raised a webform but they are saying their TAT is 28 working days. any help will be greatly appreciated!

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Hello, my parents applied for a Canadian Visa in 2018 and got it and their biometrics were valid until 2028. They applied again in 2021 and paid the biometrics fee in order to get a longer duration visa however, they have received their approval email but no BIL. What can we do to rectify this? I raised a webform but they are saying their TAT is 28 working days. any help will be greatly appreciated!
Hi Waqar,

Any updates? Were you able to get the biometrics done again for your parent's application?

waqarkb

Nov 29, 2021
Hi Waqar,

Any updates? Were you able to get the biometrics done again for your parent's application?
Hi,

No, I never received a response for the web form so my parents submitted their passports and got the visa until 2028. The fee went to waste unfortunately .

AdilKar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Hi,

No, I never received a response for the web form so my parents submitted their passports and got the visa until 2028. The fee went to waste unfortunately .
I also paid for biometrics for my parents application, their current biometrics validity is until 2024. I hope they ask for new biometrics.