+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Pending Applicants Only

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Hello Guyz,

I have a made a new thread to keep a track of people like us who are still waiting for a call. Kindly share your timeline.

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Hello Guyz,

I have a made a new thread to keep a track of people like us who are still waiting for a call. Kindly share your timeline.
Guys, also share how your case is different bcoz that may be causing the delay. In my case, I have a dependent who is in India and I am here. He is not able to give biometrics bcoz applications centers are closed in India and I am not able to give biometrics because Service Canada is not calling me! :(

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Good luck to all of us!

I hope we receive calls for biometric soon. One more thing, I am not sure if you are aware but IRCC is not finalizing any application with a dependent outside Canada. So, even if we are able to give biometrics soon and get our PR approved, COPR are not being issued to such cases. I hope IRCC announces travel exemption for our outland dependents. There is another thread you can join to keep yourself updated.

Here is the link.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/principal-applicant-inland-dependent-outland-during-covid-19.694193/page-6#post-8944041

Reactions: m.trishna

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
CEC inland. AOR May 16. Location Surrey BC. Bio exempt but inland dependant needs to give his bio. Have not received any call

gp_2020

Oct 21, 2020
Is you dependent inland or outland?
Both inland. Both live in Toronto. Wife received a call from SC in Mississauga, I received a call from SC in Alberta, but when they found out I am in GTA, said sorry, someone will call you

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
May 14th AOR, scarborough M1G postal code 1st 3 digits, No dependants and everything on file is finished just criminality pending because of bio.
WAITING FOR CALL and im not even looking this forum or paying focus to calls anymore..i got fed up with answering some shi**y scam calls one every other day thinking of it could be SC call.
IT IS WHAT IT IS...

• Sad
Reactions: jasmin22

dkdk1234

Oct 13, 2020
Hello Guys,

I need to know if primary applicant in canada and dependent in India but she is not accompanying have received a call for biometrics or not?

Thanks

AOR is 24 April
BIL is 15 June
No Biometrics call yet

Last edited:

juju96c

Oct 28, 2020
May14 AOR
July 9 BIL
Location Kitchener ON
CEC Inland
No Biometrics call yet... for the past couple weeks i jumped up everytime my phone rings and then get disapppointed answering all the scam calls ...

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Hello Guys,

I need to know if primary applicant in canada and dependent in India but she is not accompanying have received a call for biometrics or not?

Thanks

AOR is 24 April
BIL is 15 June
No Biometrics call yet
Did your dependent have to give biometrics even though non accompanying?

RAMAAA91

Mar 8, 2020
Feel bad for guys from jan and feb its getting close to a year and even if they got BOWP if they dont get PR by jan or feb got to apply again..i wish you guys get call before me myself may 14...Person who makes the list might lost his mind looking at huge backlog and screwed up the list...