+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics or VFS centers in India

CanadaBowValley

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hi am creating this thread to get notified about the most trending problem these days.
I have applied for VISA on 20 July 2020
Got my AIP on 3sept but they were asking to do the Biometrics process that is what remained in my whole process.
As VFS centers are currently closed in India till 30sept 2020.Did anyone got news about VFS centers in India or anything related to Biometrics.
Also i am applying for Jan 2021 Intake. Please do connect here with same problem and share your crucial views.

radio44u

Oct 18, 2018
Hello
It has come to my notice that some vfs centre has resumed there services and they are sending invitations to selected people in india. Tomorrow i will go to my vfs centre in jalandhar and ask them about this news authenticity. Meanwhile u can try and ask from your respective vfs. My consultant has told me one guy in pune got call for biometric

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Its canadian government decision to open vfs or not,already ircc is operating with less staff so opening of vfs is a problem for them moreover travel restrictions are still in place

Reactions: CanadaBowValley

CanadaBowValley

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hello
It has come to my notice that some vfs centre has resumed there services and they are sending invitations to selected people in india. Tomorrow i will go to my vfs centre in jalandhar and ask them about this news authenticity. Meanwhile u can try and ask from your respective vfs. My consultant has told me one guy in pune got call for biometric
please tell us moreover, did y got any information?

charr08

Aug 28, 2020
India
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello
Can you keep us posted if you find any info about it

PriyankaPratik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Hi am creating this thread to get notified about the most trending problem these days.
I have applied for VISA on 20 July 2020
Got my AIP on 3sept but they were asking to do the Biometrics process that is what remained in my whole process.
As VFS centers are currently closed in India till 30sept 2020.Did anyone got news about VFS centers in India or anything related to Biometrics.
Also i am applying for Jan 2021 Intake. Please do connect here with same problem and share your crucial views.
Congratulations on getting the AIP. As per my understanding, AIP is only issued after stage 2 is complete which also requires biometrics to be done.
Do you mean you received AIP before completion of stage 2? And did apply via SDS? Please help as i m planning for may 2021 intake.

Reactions: CanadaBowValley

CanadaBowValley

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Congratulations on getting the AIP. As per my understanding, AIP is only issued after stage 2 is complete which also requires biometrics to be done.
Do you mean you received AIP before completion of stage 2? And did apply via SDS? Please help as i m planning for may 2021 intake.
Thanks for this Priyanka, Yes AIP means you have cleared your stage 1 for VISA.
I have applied through a agent. You should have to start doing things from right now. AS all the things are already delayed so much that we al are facing.

pranzal kothari

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Hello friends,

I have added my spouse name in my ongoing express entry profile.And today I have got her biometric request. So does anone has an idea that vac center in INDIA is collecting the biometric or not ?