+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics option

dilibaba

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
I want to know if you your visit got refused and you want to apply again but this is giving me these options. My client already has biometrics. This is not giving me open to answer about previous bio metrics. Please advise that which option to choose.

If I choose biometrics it adds $85 for biometrics but he already has biometrics.

Please advise that which option to choose.

Find out if you're eligible to apply

Select the fee type(s) that apply to this application. (required) Help - Select the fee type(s) that apply to this application.
Single Entry
Multiple Entry
Family Rate
Fee Exempt
Family Rate - Fee Exempt
Biometrics
Biometrics - Fee Exempt
Biometrics - Family Rate
Biometrics - Family Rate - Fee Exempt

Thanks in advance.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
I want to know if you your visit got refused and you want to apply again but this is giving me these options. My client already has biometrics. This is not giving me open to answer about previous bio metrics. Please advise that which option to choose.

If I choose biometrics it adds $85 for biometrics but he already has biometrics.

Please advise that which option to choose.

Find out if you're eligible to apply

Select the fee type(s) that apply to this application. (required) Help - Select the fee type(s) that apply to this application.
Single Entry
Multiple Entry
Family Rate
Fee Exempt
Family Rate - Fee Exempt
Biometrics
Biometrics - Fee Exempt
Biometrics - Family Rate
Biometrics - Family Rate - Fee Exempt

Thanks in advance.
when u apply again Process will ask “Didi you give bio in last ten years” and when you yes it will skip the bio requirement