+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics not updated

vishnuks

Jul 7, 2021
Help required
I have applied for a Canada student visa. I have done my biometrics on July 1st, 2021 in vfs Chennai. While taking biometrics due to a medical condition called Palmar Hyperhidrosis is a condition in which a person sweats excessively and unpredictably from their hands as a reason fingerprint was of poor quality. The vac officer has added a note regarding this medical condition and updated me biometrics will be updated on the same day. It is been 5 days and I have contacted vfs customer care and they updated me they have already forwarded the biometric details to the Delhi immigration office and given an email address to contact.

I have emailed them but no response. I am really concern about how to proceed further because nobody I contacted had this issue with the biometrics and nobody no how to proceed further.

I started searching for a solution and found the following link

url:https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/identity-management/biometrics/conditions.html

Can anyone please guide me on how the further biometrics will be processed further and I don't have any contact is the Delhi immigration office?

sayyedmisbah

Jul 28, 2021
You can do nothing about this bro, all you have to do and sit and wait for it to update. Been 45 days in my case, nothing changed