+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics not updated in CIC portal since 2 months

Jasleen123

May 2, 2022
Hi
I have lodged my file on 19th February 2022 and given my biometrics on 24th February 2022 but my biometrics are not updated till now and it's been over two months.

I have raised several webform, done emails to Delhi immigration, VFS and even visited the VFS office and the consulate general office of Canada in Mumbai even tried reaching through calls but haven't received any positive reply or update.

My classes are starting from 9th May 2022 i.e tomorrow and I need a suggestion whether should I defer the course for September 2022 intake or if anybody having the solution for this so kindly help please.

KILLAHIYA

Mar 30, 2022
Do you have your biometric ID. I got mine with my receipt after I was done at the vfs. You can google 'check if my biometric is valid' on ircc website to see if they have received it and therefore will be valid. Also it should show on your account. If you are waiting for the bvl some say it comes around the same time as ppr.

Jasleen123

May 2, 2022
Do you have your biometric ID. I got mine with my receipt after I was done at the vfs. You can google 'check if my biometric is valid' on ircc website to see if they have received it and therefore will be valid. Also it should show on your account. If you are waiting for the bvl some say it comes around the same time as ppr.
Actually i have received the biometrics Id and it is also showing in my cic Portal with the expiry date but it is not updated till now. Also i did check the validity but it is showing as no records found. I am unable to understand whom should I contact.

KILLAHIYA

Mar 30, 2022
Hmm. Well you already raised a webform. Since it is showing on your portal. I will suggest waiting for the final decision.
Actually i have received the biometrics Id and it is also showing in my cic Portal with the expiry date but it is not updated till now. Also i did check the validity but it is showing as no records found. I am unable to understand whom should I contact.

S!ngh96

Apr 14, 2022
Hi
I have lodged my file on 19th February 2022 and given my biometrics on 24th February 2022 but my biometrics are not updated till now and it's been over two months.

I have raised several webform, done emails to Delhi immigration, VFS and even visited the VFS office and the consulate general office of Canada in Mumbai even tried reaching through calls but haven't received any positive reply or update.

My classes are starting from 9th May 2022 i.e tomorrow and I need a suggestion whether should I defer the course for September 2022 intake or if anybody having the solution for this so kindly help please.
Hi, did you get your Biometric updated? I am in the similar situation!