+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Not Updated for Visitor Visa

Jugalkothari

Jan 22, 2018
Hi All,
My dad had applied for visitor visa from Mumbai VFS. His Biometrics appointment was on April 14. Post that the Biometrics number with the date of collection and expiry was updated on the portal but in Details about your application status it still says:

• We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
It's been more than 10 days, has anyone experienced this? If so how did get resolved?
Thanks

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi All,
My dad had applied for visitor visa from Mumbai VFS. His Biometrics appointment was on April 14. Post that the Biometrics number with the date of collection and expiry was updated on the portal but in Details about your application status it still says:

• We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
It's been more than 10 days, has anyone experienced this? If so how did get resolved?
Thanks
In My parents case immediately (I checked after 30 min of their biometric) this section updated as Completed and date of Completion.
May be you can ask this via webForm , but expect 30 days in reply of any webform from IRCC

Good Luck

kittU2000

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Hi All,

Thanks
Fill out a web form and tell them the biometrics number and validity. If possible attach a screen shot too.

Jugalkothari

Jan 22, 2018
In My parents case immediately (I checked after 30 min of their biometric) this section updated as Completed and date of Completion.
May be you can ask this via webForm , but expect 30 days in reply of any webform from IRCC

Good Luck
Oh I see.

Fill out a web form and tell them the biometrics number and validity. If possible attach a screen shot too.
Thanks - I did raise a web form and also contacted the VFS centre too. VFS centre just says we are looking into this and have forwarded your concern to the relevant team.

Wondering whats up with CIC...

dwlsgl

Jun 19, 2023
Hi All,

Thanks
Hi! I am in the same situation. How did your issue get resolved? Did you simply get the passport request after this? Please let me know. Any insight will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.