+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics/Medical - Identification

solman07

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hello, how are the Bio and Med results tied to the application? Through the application number or a passport identifier?

My passport expired so i have a new one, we have sent through the new passport to IRCC however when i have given Bio and Med, they ask for my passport, i show them both and they only want the new one.

Will this potentially impact tying the bio/med to my application or does it not work like that?

Cheers

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello, how are the Bio and Med results tied to the application? Through the application number or a passport identifier?

My passport expired so i have a new one, we have sent through the new passport to IRCC however when i have given Bio and Med, they ask for my passport, i show them both and they only want the new one.

Will this potentially impact tying the bio/med to my application or does it not work like that?

Cheers
It is tied through the UCI number which you will see on basically all of the correspondence.

solman07

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
I believe it will say biometrics completed on date, more detail, and something to effect no biometrics needed.
Ok, our immigration consultant has the access to GCKEYs so unless a letter is sent, i dont think he would inform us of passed. Only if there was a problem