---
Med's Request
---
VISA ISSUED...
---
LANDED..........
---
Hi All!

I have submitted my online application but it's been over 5 days and have not yet received a biometrics letter. It's usually an automated email and comes right after submitting it online.

1- has anyone had a similar case or knows anything on what can help me out?
2- In case i want to withdraw my online application and hand it in person how can I do that?

I've already emailed the embassy but no reply yet!

Thanks a ton!

Retribution Seeker

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Visa Office......
Doha, Qatar.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2016
Med's Request
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
26-06-2016
Passport Req..
01-08-2016
The automated email for biometrics is sent to your application account not gmail,hotmail,yahoo etc.. so make sure to check that. For me, I have received the email in the submission day. That's all I can help you with.

Good Luck.

nina84

Jan 12, 2015
ON, Canada
NOC Code......
PhD stream (NOC 2123)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
---
File Transfer...
---
Med's Request
---
VISA ISSUED...
---
LANDED..........
---
I know it comes to my account in the message ection, but i haven't received that :(

Retribution Seeker

Star Member
May 10, 2016
Visa Office......
Doha, Qatar.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2016
Med's Request
24-06-2016
Med's Done....
26-06-2016
Passport Req..
01-08-2016
nina84 said:
I know it comes to my account in the message ection, but i haven't received that :(
You might actually don't need to give them the biometrics. check this website and tell me what does it say cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

bryheartpizza

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-04-2021
AOR Received.
02-04-2021
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-07-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
I think they'll ask for biometrics after they've reviewed all your documents inlcuding your medical result

nina84

Jan 12, 2015
ON, Canada
NOC Code......
PhD stream (NOC 2123)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
---
File Transfer...
---
Med's Request
---
VISA ISSUED...
---
LANDED..........
---
No. I need to give biometrics and have also paid for it. Its an automated message that comes right after the payment and submission.

Retribution Seeker said:
You might actually don't need to give them the biometrics. check this website and tell me what does it say cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

nina84

Jan 12, 2015
ON, Canada
NOC Code......
PhD stream (NOC 2123)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2015
AOR Received.
---
File Transfer...
---
Med's Request
---
VISA ISSUED...
---
LANDED..........
---
It's the first step. And the letter should have come right after payment and submission. No medical required

bryheartpizza said:
I think they'll ask for biometrics after they've reviewed all your documents inlcuding your medical result

Ramella

May 23, 2017
hello I also have not received my biometrics letter can anyone help on this?
I have submitted visit visa application yesterday through cic.gov please help

mammar

Jun 11, 2017
hello I also have not received my biometrics letter can anyone help on this?
I have submitted visit visa application yesterday through cic.gov please help
Hi, did you get any updates. I am in the same. situation. It usually comes just after submission of the application. Please let me know how it ended with you. Thanks.

mammar

Jun 11, 2017
It's the first step. And the letter should have come right after payment and submission. No medical required
Hi Nina, would you mind sharing what happened after waiting? Did you end up receiving the biometrics letter after waiting couple of days? It is 4 days since I submitted the application and I have done it before couple time and usually receive it right away in the same time after submision.

Frank desty

Mar 28, 2018
Hello friends my study permit was refused and i have re-apply on 23rd of june and till now i have not yet recieved my biometric letter with i paid together with visa fee. My account is saying that they do not need my finger print that if it changes the will let me know. My first application i recieved it the same day i pay my visa fee and my biometric fee. Please i really need your help as it will help me out. Thanks.

Ama T

Jun 30, 2018
I think they do not need it this time since it is already in their system.

Hello friends my study permit was refused and i have re-apply on 23rd of june and till now i have not yet recieved my biometric letter with i paid together with visa fee. My account is saying that they do not need my finger print that if it changes the will let me know. My first application i recieved it the same day i pay my visa fee and my biometric fee. Please i really need your help as it will help me out. Thanks.

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
Biometric is not needed infact it is not in service right now

Vardgevg1

Sep 29, 2018
Hello guys,

Can anyone advise me on the following situation?

My status is:

Biometrics We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details., But I haven't receive any message. I have reported technical issue, but again there is no response. Does anyone have the same situation? What should I do?

Thanks in advance