+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics is not updated after more than 3 weeks

hoanguyen18

May 14, 2022
Hi

I have completed the biometrics in Krakow VFS in 8th June. Now its 29 yh June (more than 3 weeks) my biometrics status is still not updated, and it said require my action to give biometrics. I wonder how long will be the time for biometrics to be updated . because VFS said they already registered my info on the date i came there

And on that date, they told me there is some thing not correct with my name. My name is Nguyen Thi Hoa (surname - middle name - first name), but some how on the application it said Thi Hoa Nguyen. So they told me to change it but it is not able to change anything now. I wonder why it shows like that and I want to connect to Ircc if that is a problem. or is anything wrong with my biomeetrics, but nobody picks up the phone. only people inside Canada can call them. So can you suggest a way for me to solve this situation. who can i connect to to ask ?

My semester starts in September. Now I have not prepared anything since I am afraid I dont get visa before September.
Thank you!

Anujtyagi15

Jun 6, 2022
Same for me. Do you have an update yet? I have exact same isssue. My family name includes my entire name and the given name is blank on my application.