+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics instruction letter not received in 20 days.

HufflePuff

Oct 6, 2019
Hi guys,

I have submitted my application on 16th September 2019 but after 20 days I haven't received message for biometrics. I am worried about how to resolve this issue. Do you know who I should contact to slove it? Thanks for helping.

Sam Jankiz

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hi guys,

I have submitted my application on 16th September 2019 but after 20 days I haven't received message for biometrics. I am worried about how to resolve this issue. Do you know who I should contact to slove it? Thanks for helping.
If you mean the correspondence letter... it's okay since it takes 2 months to be sent to you, but if you are talking about the biometrics request letter... yes it's a problem and you have to contact them from your account if you applied online.

HufflePuff

Oct 6, 2019
If you mean the correspondence letter... it's okay since it takes 2 months to be sent to you, but if you are talking about the biometrics request letter... yes it's a problem and you have to contact them from your account if you applied online.
Yes it's biometrics request letter. I submitted a web form last week but didn't receive a response. I just submitted a new web form. It's really frasutrating.

Oct 11, 2019
Hi even I am facing the exact same issue. I applied for a visa which was received on 19th September 2019. I havent received the Biometric letter after 22 days. The process time at the website shows 17 days. So I am actually stuck in a limbo, whether should I reapply or wait. I have a flight via Canada on 12th December and I am very worried if I have to cancel that flight because of the lack of response from the Canadian Visa offices. I have also sent a web form on Monday and havent received any response from that as well .
Please advice what to do next because I am very worried.

Thanks

Sule2017

Star Member
May 5, 2017
I have applied for my mother trv and didn’t get any letter for biometric instruction . Uuufffff

Amin797

Star Member
Nov 3, 2019
Hi guys,

Hey facing the same issue now in January 2020, So did you get the invitation or not? please reply