+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics Given a Month Back, But Not Updated In IRCC

Jan 10, 2023
So , My Elder Son (27) Made an application for me his mother (50) and my younger son (20) Together
After finding out , We can't be on the same application A new one for my younger son and me was made

We Submitted Biometrics on 08.01.2023 in Mumbai VFS
The IRCC Portal shows it is Updated and Biometric completed for my son
and Nothing for me.

It says we need your biometrics
Visited Vfs they said they had submitted it,
Ite been a month, I don't know what to do.

Can anyone Help?
Has anyone experienced this ?

Lucky2016

Star Member
Nov 23, 2016
So , My Elder Son (27) Made an application for me his mother (50) and my younger son (20) Together
After finding out , We can't be on the same application A new one for my younger son and me was made

We Submitted Biometrics on 08.01.2023 in Mumbai VFS
The IRCC Portal shows it is Updated and Biometric completed for my son
and Nothing for me.

It says we need your biometrics
Visited Vfs they said they had submitted it,
Ite been a month, I don't know what to do.

Can anyone Help?
Has anyone experienced this ?
Me too in the same page (For my mother). Keep me posted if you know the way to crack it. I will do the same.

PoRaSu

Feb 16, 2023
My mother gave her Biometrics on the 8th of Feb in India, the details of the Biometric application has been updated under the "Applicant information" but under the "Details of the application", the comment is still, "We need your fingerprints to process your application".
Is this common?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
My mother gave her Biometrics on the 8th of Feb in India, the details of the Biometric application has been updated under the "Applicant information" but under the "Details of the application", the comment is still, "We need your fingerprints to process your application".
Is this common?
Yes. it will update in sometime. Not to worry