+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics from within

WunderCat

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Toronto
NOC Code......
I've received my biometrics letter on March 2 and had to complete it by April 2. My appointment was on March 25.
Right now I was given 90 days instead of 30 (like anyone else) but the offices are still closed. My deadline is probably around May 31 - June 2.
I know that offices are closed indefinitely and hopefully we will find out soon, when they open.
Maybe somebody has some info that I am missing? To me, it feels like it will be an online bloodbath to get a spot in the queue whenever they open and if there were 20 days of applicants in front me, then right now it is much bigger.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I've received my biometrics letter on March 2 and had to complete it by April 2. My appointment was on March 25.
Right now I was given 90 days instead of 30 (like anyone else) but the offices are still closed. My deadline is probably around May 31 - June 2.
I know that offices are closed indefinitely and hopefully we will find out soon, when they open.
Maybe somebody has some info that I am missing? To me, it feels like it will be an online bloodbath to get a spot in the queue whenever they open and if there were 20 days of applicants in front me, then right now it is much bigger.
Nothing you can do but wait. Further extensions will be granted if needed.

Reactions: WunderCat