Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
16/08/2016
LANDED..........
13/09/2016
Isn't there any other option for biometrics? All they need is hand prints and photo.. why can't some do the same in local police station and send them to ircc, just guessing if there is any possibility..

Victor paul

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/06/2016
VISA ISSUED...
16/08/2016
LANDED..........
13/09/2016
try scanning on your scanner connected to your computer and upload it . let's see if that works.
Did anybody do that?

anoop2u

Mar 27, 2020
Are they processing & issuing TRVs in India who applied online. I have already applied for a visitor visa online (TRV) they have my biometrics in their file. Till now no response. What is the timeline?
Please someone reply...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are they processing & issuing TRVs in India who applied online. I have already applied for a visitor visa online (TRV) they have my biometrics in their file. Till now no response. What is the timeline?
Please someone reply...
Yes they are still processing but there are certainly delays in processing. As a spouse being sponsored it will be difficult to get a TRV.

anoop2u

Mar 27, 2020
Yes they are still processing but there are certainly delays in processing. As a spouse being sponsored it will be difficult to get a TRV.
Thank you for the reply....As I have very good travel history to UK & UAE, and having valid USA visa & have sufficient funds. Will be there chance of getting the TRV.
Please reply...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you for the reply....As I have very good travel history to UK & UAE, and having valid USA visa & have sufficient funds. Will be there chance of getting the TRV.
Please reply...
Are you currently working in a good longterm job? If so your chances are better than most but no guarantee.

Uzairazhar55

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
I am in the same boat. Gave biometrics on 7th august. Status says submitted and biometrics have been enrolled but the Biometrics status on my file says We have not received your fingerprints.
Don't know what is happening.
Applied for TRV as well to visit my wife.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am in the same boat. Gave biometrics on 7th august. Status says submitted and biometrics have been enrolled but the Biometrics status on my file says We have not received your fingerprints.
It take a while for the system to update.

Reactions: Uzairazhar55

anoop2u

Mar 27, 2020
When did you applied for TRV??