+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics for family

venky20

Mar 22, 2020
Hi,
I am planning to Visit my friend in Canada during the summer and i have applied for Visitor, Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) thru online which includes me, spouse and my 10 yr old son.
After the application was submitted, received an email after 3 days with letter to proceed with Biometrics only for me and my spouse. I did not receive any email to the same registered email-id with Biometrics letter for my son. Can any experts let me know whether Biometric is applicable for even 10 year old child or not?

If yes, how long we can wait for the Biometrics letter for my Son? Due to this we could not schedule appointment for Biometrics letter.

Any response is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi,
I am planning to Visit my friend in Canada during the summer and i have applied for Visitor, Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) thru online which includes me, spouse and my 10 yr old son.
After the application was submitted, received an email after 3 days with letter to proceed with Biometrics only for me and my spouse. I did not receive any email to the same registered email-id with Biometrics letter for my son. Can any experts let me know whether Biometric is applicable for even 10 year old child or not?

If yes, how long we can wait for the Biometrics letter for my Son? Due to this we could not schedule appointment for Biometrics letter.

Any response is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
1. Children under the age of 14 are exempt from Bio Metrics.