Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Hi everyone,

My spouse, the principal applicant, has given his biometrics before as part of his TRV application. When we received AOR for the spousal sponsorship application, the biometrics section reflected "Received" on the Tracker portal. However, today we received a Request Letter, requesting for the biometrics fee.

We are not sure of what to do. Should we pay the biometrics fee again? Or should we write a letter of explanation to inform IRCC?

Thank you.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
We are not sure of what to do. Should we pay the biometrics fee again? Or should we write a letter of explanation to inform IRCC?
My view is you should do both - may seem weird to pay again, but you will eventually get the money refunded (yes, it's happened before), and you avoid the risk it gets delayed because they don't see their demand met.

It's an unfortunate glitch, not that frequent, but not rare either.

• Love
Reactions: joconstantine

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
My view is you should do both - may seem weird to pay again, but you will eventually get the money refunded (yes, it's happened before), and you avoid the risk it gets delayed because they don't see their demand met.

It's an unfortunate glitch, not that frequent, but not rare either.
Thank you, I thought so, too. But it is good to hear your advice as confirmation.

Thanks a lot.

Reactions: armoured