+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics fee H&C

rockrchh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Hey guys,

I summitted a second H&C online in April 6th 2022, I received a letter from IRCC saying that in order for IRCC to process my application, I must summit biometrics fee in the amount of $85 within 30 days of the date of this letter.

I already paid the $85 fee right away; dumb question: does it mean that my application is in process? I have not received the AOR letter yet. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Slycollins

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hey guys,

I summitted a second H&C online in April 6th 2022, I received a letter from IRCC saying that in order for IRCC to process my application, I must summit biometrics fee in the amount of $85 within 30 days of the date of this letter.

I already paid the $85 fee right away; dumb question: does it mean that my application is in process? I have not received the AOR letter yet. Thanks in advance!
Hi, what is your situation as of today? Please share

rockrchh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Congratulations, the struggle is all over you can now look forward to the future.
Thanks a lot! I am just waiting for the second stage to be over with, do you have any idea of how long it takes after the requested documents were sent?