+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BIOMETRICS EXEMPT TRACKER - JOIN HERE

ToriBMac

Sep 15, 2019
hey everyone,

I am not sure if there is any posts out there yet for this so im just creating one.

This is for persons who are exempt from giving biometrics where inland or Outland. Let's track COPR here

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Haven’t heard of anyone getting their profile updated yet
My biometrics field was automatically populated from my WP submission, but this was during MEP/BIL back in July. Quite a few people had that happen too.

or do you mean another update?

craigb2424

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
I mean under the list of requirements where is says “we are waiting for your biometrics” something that would say complete. Think everyone who has done biometrics previous had it linked the whole time.

Reactions: SVSD

kelangbac

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Same here, biometric has been linked since Medical passed/BIL but no update recently yet after exemption announcement.

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Same here. Only Bio left to be linked rest everything looks okay.. in file... Hope that happens soon!! They are really making us wait for loooong!!

VACK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi friends, I think it would be better if we post some meaningful info here which would help us make some sense about on what criteria the Biometrics are being updated on our profiles :
For example for me:

AOR: 7th March 20
Old Biometrics given: Jan 2020
Visa Office: Ottawa (last that I know of)
Status from web form/gcms notes: Medical-Eligibility-Security passed Criminality pending biometrics

please feel free to add any other relevant info:

Reactions: SVSD

canpr2019

Jan 9, 2019
Friends, I know of 2 applications who got their PR approved(pre-covid) without being issued the BIL at all. Are you guys aware of any such cases?

Case 1. PA was CEC-PNP, never gave bio for previous applications to Canada, did not get the BIL at all, spouse was issued a BIL and had to give bio. PR approved in Mar20.
Case 2. PA was CEC, got the BIL with instructions to provide bio in US (luckily had B1), spouse never gave bio for previous application to Canada but was not issued a BIL and did not have to give bio. PR approved in Mar20. (both PA and spouse were in US with H1 before moving to Canada)

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Friends, I know of 2 applications who got their PR approved(pre-covid) without being issued the BIL at all. Are you guys aware of any such cases?

Case 1. PA was CEC-PNP, never gave bio for previous applications to Canada, did not get the BIL at all, spouse was issued a BIL and had to give bio. PR approved in Mar20.
Case 2. PA was CEC, got the BIL with instructions to provide bio in US (luckily had B1), spouse never gave bio for previous application to Canada but was not issued a BIL and did not have to give bio. PR approved in Mar20. (both PA and spouse were in US with H1 before moving to Canada)
Might be that bio is not required for US citizens and Green card holders.