+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics date

Jun 27, 2019
Hello, so I made the entire process until I recieved my biometrics letter in the GC key, after paying the biometrics.
I scheduled a flight to Madrid so I could get my biometrics done. I'm Portuguese by the way.
Anyways, I miss the flight and couldn't go to Madrid and that was 2 days before my expiration date.
Now, I've sent a message in the GC key page to ask if I do need to pay the biometrics fee once again, or Is there anyway to extend the date.
I've already payed the school and I have a flight to canada In august 10th so, I'm kind of in a hurry.

However there's no expiration date written here, so I'm a little bit confused.
Help?

Best Regards,

Rodrigo

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello, so I made the entire process until I recieved my biometrics letter in the GC key, after paying the biometrics.
I scheduled a flight to Madrid so I could get my biometrics done. I'm Portuguese by the way.
Anyways, I miss the flight and couldn't go to Madrid and that was 2 days before my expiration date.
Now, I've sent a message in the GC key page to ask if I do need to pay the biometrics fee once again, or Is there anyway to extend the date.
I've already payed the school and I have a flight to canada In august 10th so, I'm kind of in a hurry.

Help?

Best Regards,

Rodrigo
I can't see the image. If you are using an image service like imgur, then you need to use the direct link.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018

Help?

Best Regards,

Rodrigo

Check of your biometric is still valid.

https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery

Jun 27, 2019
I'm sorry I wasn't home at that time, just right click where it says and click "open image in a new tab".
I apologise.

Rodrigo

(Edit)

I just saw the link you uploaded about biometric validity.

Since I never made/upload my biometrics it says "not found".
My question is when you pay your biometrics you have 1 month to send them.
I didn't made it in time. So 1 month passed and I don't know if I still have time to make a new biometrics, and if I need to pay everything again.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I'm sorry I wasn't home at that time, just right click where it says and click "open image in a new tab".
I apologise.

Rodrigo

(Edit)

I just saw the link you uploaded about biometric validity.

Since I never made/upload my biometrics it says "not found".
My question is when you pay your biometrics you have 1 month to send them.
I didn't made it in time. So 1 month passed and I don't know if I still have time to make a new biometrics, and if I need to pay everything again.
I think your best option is to contact the VFS office you were going to and ask them what to do.

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019

Help?

Best Regards,

Rodrigo
Hi. How did you sent a message in your gckey page?
And what happened to your biometrics?