+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics confirmation email

Ibz2000

Feb 1, 2021
Hi there.
I went in for my biometrics today and I was wondering whether I'm supposed to received a biometrics confirmation email or not ://
There has been an update in my ircc account about the biometrics enrollment but am I to receive any email regarding this?

malimu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
Ottawa
Hi there.
I went in for my biometrics today and I was wondering whether I'm supposed to received a biometrics confirmation email or not ://
There has been an update in my ircc account about the biometrics enrollment but am I to receive any email regarding this?
it will be posted in your account

Reactions: Ibz2000

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi there.
Initially it gets updated in your GCKey account. By the end of the process you will receive a Biometric Validation Letter(BVL) which you can use for any future temporary VISA applications for Canada and will be valid for 10 years.

Ibz2000

Feb 1, 2021
Initially it gets updated in your GCKey account. By the end of the process you will receive a Biometric Validation Letter(BVL) which you can use for any future temporary VISA applications for Canada and will be valid for 10 years.
Oh alright! Thanks so much for the detailed reply