+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics at Philadelphia ASC

KKA@19

Jul 16, 2019
Hi All,

I am new to this thread and would like to know if anyone tried and succeeded by doing a walk in at Philadelphia ASC (Drummond Rd) for Canada WP. As the appointments are two weeks later, thought of walking in on some day. Someone has mentioned that this ASC has stopped walk ins since May 6th.
I have booked an appointment after two weeks for the first available date. But just want to know if I can walk in this week instead of the appointment date. Appreciate any responses or suggestions!

Thanks!

CanadaEE19

Aug 12, 2019
Hi All,

I am new to this thread and would like to know if anyone tried and succeeded by doing a walk in at Philadelphia ASC (Drummond Rd) for Canada WP. As the appointments are two weeks later, thought of walking in on some day. Someone has mentioned that this ASC has stopped walk ins since May 6th.
I have booked an appointment after two weeks for the first available date. But just want to know if I can walk in this week instead of the appointment date. Appreciate any responses or suggestions!

Thanks!
Hey did you try walking in or did you go on your scheduled date? I will likely be going to the same ASC

tacobowl123

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
I actually didn't try after reading a few posts saying they don't take walk-ins. I went to the VFS in NY. They had earlier dates available.
Thanks for the reply, which VFS did you end up going to? I was exploring the options of going over to either NY or NJ if its possible to get in earlier.

Thanks! :)

Edit - that was a dumb question. I've found the VFS office, thank you! :)

Last edited: