+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics appointments in Havana Cuba

KWL

Oct 18, 2021
Has anyone booked biometrics in Havana recently?
We have received our biometrics instructions letter and sent an email request to book an appointment HAVAN.IM-RSVP@international.gc.ca. on 2021-10-06.
So far, we have only received an automated response.

I am wondering how long it will take them to get back to us with an appointment date?

Thanks in advance
KWL

KWL

Oct 18, 2021
We have received our biometrics instructions letter and sent an email request to book an appointment HAVAN.IM-RSVP@international.gc.ca. on 2021-10-06.

I am wondering how long it will take them to get back to us with an appointment date?

Thanks in advance
KWL
Bump

palavollo13

Jan 5, 2022

Thanks in advance
KWL
Hi there, I was wondering if you can shed some light into the biometrics process. I'm in the same situation like you , Over a month since requesting the appointment at the embassy and so far nothing.
Any info or advice will be appreciated. Thx!

KWL

Oct 18, 2021
Hi there, I was wondering if you can shed some light into the biometrics process. I'm in the same situation like you , Over a month since requesting the appointment at the embassy and so far nothing.
Any info or advice will be appreciated. Thx!
Hey. They finally booked an appointment for us on Nov.16. However, it was for another application that I submitted in October for a Temporary visitors visa which they processed surprisingly fast. The biometric information was applied to both applications. So, not sure if this information helps you or not. Yesterday, we received the request for a medical letter. I think this means the embassy in Mexico is finally looking at applications from August.

Good Luck

palavollo13

Jan 5, 2022
Hey. They finally booked an appointment for us on Nov.16. However, it was for another application that I submitted in October for a Temporary visitors visa which they processed surprisingly fast. The biometric information was applied to both applications. So, not sure if this information helps you or not. Yesterday, we received the request for a medical letter. I think this means the embassy in Mexico is finally looking at applications from August.

Good Luck
Thx for getting back to me,
We apply for TRV as well and received BIL on Dec 4 but since nothing. We sent the request for appointment same day.

palavollo13

Jan 5, 2022

Good Luck
Just so I can understand better,
You sent request for biometrics on Oct 6
And they sent you a confirmation for November 16?
How many days before the biometrics appointment they sent you the confirmation?
How long was the appointment at the embassy?
Did you get the TRV?
I just saw that starting 15 January you can’t travel to Canada if you are not vaccinated.l, for seeing immediate or extended family members.
sorry if I put to many questions….

best of luck to you as well and I really appreciate your response!

AGF

Jul 16, 2022
Just so I can understand better,
You sent request for biometrics on Oct 6
And they sent you a confirmation for November 16?
How many days before the biometrics appointment they sent you the confirmation?
How long was the appointment at the embassy?
Did you get the TRV?
I just saw that starting 15 January you can’t travel to Canada if you are not vaccinated.l, for seeing immediate or extended family members.
sorry if I put to many questions….

best of luck to you as well and I really appreciate your response!
Hi I was wondering if you could help me with some information?
I am in Havana. I am apply for the Study Permit and they sent me a Biometrics Instruction letter. But when I wrote an email to the indicated email address they reply with an automatic response and do not provide any valuable information about the process of requesting a Biometrics appointment. So could you please help me? Where to I can request that appointment?

Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am in Havana. I am apply for the Study Permit and they sent me a Biometrics Instruction letter. But when I wrote an email to the indicated email address they reply with an automatic response and do not provide any valuable information about the process of requesting a Biometrics appointment. So could you please help me? Where to I can request that appointment?

Thanks
Der Gøögle says: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/services-offered-in-havana-cuba.html

AGF

Jul 16, 2022
I sent an email to HAVAN.IM-RSVP@international.gc.ca and they replied in 5-7 business days. How long have you been waiting to get the appointment?
Hi
Thanks for writing me back!
I just send the letter asking for the appointment and they give some random answer. I am worried because they don't confirm that my appointment request was done properly.
Could you tell me if there is a form or some specific information needed for that request?
Thanks for your time

palavollo13

Jan 5, 2022

Thanks
Did you attached the letter for biometrics in your email that you have sent to the embassy?