+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric

SARWARSAFAR

Oct 27, 2021
Hi

so I applied for student visa, and i was wondering when will I be required to give my biometrics? does it take long for the IRCC to ask for biometrics?

thank you

Ephya_b

Apr 22, 2022
Hi

so I applied for student visa, and i was wondering when will I be required to give my biometrics? does it take long for the IRCC to ask for biometrics?

thank you
When did you apply. And it will depend. If your application is complete you must recieve a biometrics letter within a few days. Mine was sent the very first day I submitted my application and I gave my biometrics the nxt day

Reactions: SARWARSAFAR

SARWARSAFAR

Oct 27, 2021
When did you apply. And it will depend. If your application is complete you must recieve a biometrics letter within a few days. Mine was sent the very first day I submitted my application and I gave my biometrics the nxt day
i applied 4-5 days ago :/

Ephya_b

Apr 22, 2022
Yea I got a Biometric Instruction Letter.
does that mean I don't have to wait for anything else just go to VFS and give my Biometrics?
No you don't. Just go ahead and visit the vfs website and book appointment for your biometrics. You can do an upfront medicals too but that only gives you a 50/50 percent chance of getting your visa. You can equally wait for the ircc to request you to undergo medicals. This have about a 80% chance of approval.

• Love

SARWARSAFAR

Oct 27, 2021
No you don't. Just go ahead and visit the vfs website and book appointment for your biometrics. You can do an upfront medicals too but that only gives you a 50/50 percent chance of getting your visa. You can equally wait for the ircc to request you to undergo medicals. This have about a 80% chance of approval.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, one more question if I may, when i uploaded my scanned files, for example in Prof of Means of Financial support, I uploaded whatever is registered on my name but the files were mixed with each other in one pdf as it supposes, did I have to mark which page is which and like, for example, my bank statement is 4 pages, did I have to mark which pages are for my bank statement and so on with the other assets.

Ephya_b

Apr 22, 2022
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it, one more question if I may, when i uploaded my scanned files, for example in Prof of Means of Financial support, I uploaded whatever is registered on my name but the files were mixed with each other in one pdf as it supposes, did I have to mark which page is which and like, for example, my bank statement is 4 pages, did I have to mark which pages are for my bank statement and so on with the other assets.
I will suggest you scan them again. This time around arrange them in order, from there you either raise a webform and submit the correct file in order or email the Canadian accra immigration office with the correct file

• Love

SARWARSAFAR

Oct 27, 2021
I will suggest you scan them again. This time around arrange them in order, from there you either raise a webform and submit the correct file in order or email the Canadian accra immigration office with the correct file
thank you so much for your help

ancrag

May 26, 2019
Did you end up booking a biometric appointment in India? How many days ahead did you get appointment for? Is there a long waiting?