Biometric

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thanks for the response.

what would be your advice on what I can do considering the fact that the service Canada in my area does not do biometrics?
would consider I travel to a big city where service Canada is available for biometrics?
At present, NO Service Canada locations across all of Canada are collecting biometrics.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html
Even though some Service Canada offices may be open with limited services, biometrics collection services are still not available. Do not visit a Service Canada office to give your biometrics at this time.
Check our website regularly to find out if the biometrics collection site closest to you has started offering collection services again.

Your application won’t be refused or closed if you can’t give your biometrics due to COVID-19 service disruptions.

If/ When they resume biometrics collection, you can go to any Service Canada location in the country, along with your BIL and an appointment, and give biometrics.