+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric

Cheena009

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Hello everyone.
Do anyone knows how much it will take to update biometric in file status after biometric at service canada...?

Will appreciate your reply.

thanks

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello everyone.
Do anyone knows how much it will take to update biometric in file status after biometric at service canada...?

Will appreciate your reply.

thanks
It may take from "an hour to couple of days".

For me it took 1 hour from the time I completed my biometric process.

Cheena009

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
It may take from "an hour to couple of days".

For me it took 1 hour from the time I completed my biometric process.
I have done my biometric on Friday morning but it has not been updated yet. I am just concerned what should i do now

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I have done my biometric on Friday morning but it has not been updated yet. I am just concerned what should i do now
Wait for sometime, as they don't work on Saturday and Sunday, so effectively it's just one day. So give them sometime to act. If you don't see anything till Wednesday, then you write to CIC about biometric update

Cheena009

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Wait for sometime, as they don't work on Saturday and Sunday, so effectively it's just one day. So give them sometime to act. If you don't see anything till Wednesday, then you write to CIC about biometric update
Okay. Thank you so much.

Mar 24, 2014
Hi All,

I have a question, When i call service canada for Biometrics they do not have any appointment for coming 4 weeks. Did you all also gave your biometrics in Service canada or somewhere else ? Is there a way to get the early appointment as the letter gave me 4 weeks and until then there is not appontment.
Extension of my biometrics date will be the last step. Thank for your time in advance

Reactions: logitec9800

Cheena009

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Find it in nearby cities. On phone call they wont give any appointment as they are always full. Or you can go to any service canada early morning... keep checking their online access

logitec9800

Feb 4, 2020
Hi All,

I have a question, When i call service canada for Biometrics they do not have any appointment for coming 4 weeks. Did you all also gave your biometrics in Service canada or somewhere else ? Is there a way to get the early appointment as the letter gave me 4 weeks and until then there is not appontment.
Extension of my biometrics date will be the last step. Thank for your time in advance
same situation here, does anyone know where to do biometric? Please advise :)

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Hi All,

Are you in Canada.. My understanding as per CIC website is service Canada is not open for biometrics yet.. Are they accepting to book a biometrics request viz phone. You said next one month there are no appointments.. Are there any slots available after one month like Aug first or second week. Can you please explain more

Paulferns

Mar 20, 2020
The Biometrics was done at VFS And on the EE Profile it shows the biometrics date and the number also . But on the main profile it shows that biometrics still not received ..

is this a matter of concern .. ?

ttom

Aug 7, 2020
Hi my form still shows action required from your end but there is a date for my biometric? what does it mean ? Have they received my biometric ?