+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric

Aug 8, 2019
I have applied for student visa online on july 11 th and paid the biometric fee and submitted on july 15th but did not get biometric instruction letter till now even after almost 1 month. Can anyone please tell me what should I do?

Aug 8, 2019
I have applied for student visa online on july 11 th and paid the biometric fee and submitted on july 15th but did not get biometric instruction letter till now even after more than 1 month.
I have passed the medicals online
Can anyone tell me what to do

jaspreet77

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Mumbai
App. Filed.......
20-09-2019
I have applied for student visa online on july 11 th and paid the biometric fee and submitted on july 15th but did not get biometric instruction letter till now even after more than 1 month.
I have passed the medicals online
Can anyone tell me what to do
Hi Sunil, Did you get your letter now?

Aug 8, 2019
In my case, its been 11 days but no Biometrics Instruction letter, no change in the application. A lot of people around got approvals as well. Not sure whats the reason of delay.
My application took 2 months to get approval. Once the average processing time exceeds, prepare a webform and submit it.

jaspreet77

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Mumbai
App. Filed.......
20-09-2019
My application took 2 months to get approval. Once the average processing time exceeds, prepare a webform and submit it.
Did you submit web forms? how much time it took for you to receive biometrics letter? and for the webforms, how much time did they take to reply on your query?
Sorry for multiple questions

Aug 8, 2019
Did you submit web forms? how much time it took for you to receive biometrics letter? and for the webforms, how much time did they take to reply on your query?
Sorry for multiple questions
They took 5 days to reply to my webform, but I got biometric instruction letter and original passport request before their reply.I submitted 2 webforms.

jaspreet77

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Mumbai
App. Filed.......
20-09-2019
They took 5 days to reply to my webform, but I got biometric instruction letter and original passport request before their reply.I submitted 2 webforms.
So your biometrics instruction letter came almost after a month of your application date. But then good that you got your visa. You applied from which city?