Applied on 22nd March
Review of eligibility started 9 April
Today received biometric validation letter
Hoping for positive outcome
Any guess guys?

Jacmac

Jul 20, 2019
Hi there! I'm new here in this group.
I'm bothered about the new rule on biometrics.
I just want to ask if I will need to go to VAC for biometrics if I have an approved visitors visa last 2016??? I can't locate my Uci no. To check in the website.
We plan to use it on December this year.

Hope you can help me.

Thank you.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Hi there! I'm new here in this group.
I'm bothered about the new rule on biometrics.
I just want to ask if I will need to go to VAC for biometrics if I have an approved visitors visa last 2016??? I can't locate my Uci no. To check in the website.
We plan to use it on December this year.

Hope you can help me.

Thank you.
What do you mean by 2016 approved ? If you approved earlier than it must be stamp on your passport and why you need UCI number ?

Reactions: Jacmac

Jacmac

Jul 20, 2019
What do you mean by 2016 approved ? If you approved earlier than it must be stamp on your passport and why you need UCI number ?
Thank you for your reply. Yes we have an approved visa stamped on our passports. I have a little knowledge on the new policy. Pls educate me.
If we have an approved visa stamped on our passport we don't need biometrics and we don't have UCI no.? And only those who are applying for visitors visa are the one who will need biometrics?

Thank you.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Thank you for your reply. Yes we have an approved visa stamped on our passports. I have a little knowledge on the new policy. Pls educate me.
If we have an approved visa stamped on our passport we don't need biometrics and we don't have UCI no.? And only those who are applying for visitors visa are the one who will need biometrics?

Thank you.
When your visa is going to expire? If already expired than you need to start new TRV application

Jacmac

Jul 20, 2019
When your visa is going to expire? If already expired than you need to start new TRV application
It will expire on 2021.
I really appreciate your immediate reply on my message. Thank you very much and may God bless you always!

nmatter

May 12, 2019
It will expire on 2021.
I really appreciate your immediate reply on my message. Thank you very much and may God bless you always!
I don’t see any issue if you have valid visa (and not sure new bio rule will impact on this or not)

Hope some expert shed more light on this