+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric Updated !!Medical passed !! Visa Timings ?

chvice

Apr 19, 2021
what is BVL? Is it the same as the correspondence letter stating 10 year validity of the biometrics received the day after I gave my biometrics?

Reactions: Bhavdeepsindha

Bhavdeepsindha

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
what is BVL? Is it the same as the correspondence letter stating 10 year validity of the biometrics received the day after I gave my biometrics?
Its a validation letter stating; The way you get your BIL and lateron you get Ur Bvl after completion of Biometric that you have provided the BIOmetrics

Bhavdeepsindha

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
But it’s been a month since I received the bvl.!!
What really ?? A month Thats rare Bro.
I think you should Raise a webform or smth if possible coz maybe A decision has surely been made on ur file and i think its a positive one but maybe the PPR are at a standstill so Idk Cant say IRCC is a mystery; How they work

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
I think you should Raise a webform or smth if possible coz maybe A decision has surely been made on ur file and i think its a positive one but maybe the PPR are at a standstill so Idk Cant say IRCC is a mystery; How they work
Dynamics of BVL is no longer the same. There are people who have received BVL within 4-5 days of application and some immediately after providing their biometrics. Seems like there is a change in process now and BVL is no longer a determination of decisions being made.

DreamCanada46

Jul 7, 2021
I hope so it’s positive… fingers crossed