+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric request letter after 7 months inland applicant

MIKEL88

Apr 14, 2018
Now I am going back to my country in other to complete the biometric. And for my wife, I want to believe it was a mistake from CIC for requesting to complete biometric after it was clearly stated in the GCMS FILE we recieved in the month of May.

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Not IRCC fault. This is your wife fault. On the questionnaire, there was one question asked about country of residency. If she selected Canada, she didn’t have to pay for biometric. Biometric fee doesn’t include on my application fee and Right of Permanent. Go back to ur application and submit page and see if you made mistake for that one. Raise CSE with supporting documents such as bank statements or utilities bill to prove that you guys are in Canada

Good luck

MIKEL88

Apr 14, 2018
Not IRCC fault. This is your wife fault. On the questionnaire, there was one question asked about country of residency. If she selected Canada, she didn’t have to pay for biometric. Biometric fee doesn’t include on my application fee and Right of Permanent. Go back to ur application and submit page and see if you made mistake for that one. Raise CSE with supporting documents such as bank statements or utilities bill to prove that you guys are in Canada

Good luck
I will go and complete my biometric but for my wife, we will do as you have advised she should not have to do biometric and it was indicated exempted in GCMS FILE we recieved in May.

MIKEL88

Apr 14, 2018
Please good people, I received a mail from IRCC agent today saying I and my wife are both exempted from biometric.
My worries is that this is just a mail and not updated on the online account. Could this be a goodnews or what?.. I already booked my flight to Nigeria.

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Please good people, I received a mail from IRCC agent today saying I and my wife are both exempted from biometric.
My worries is that this is just a mail and not updated on the online account. Could this be a goodnews or what?.. I already booked my flight to Nigeria.
this is a good news. they will update later.