+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric not updated

Sim1997

May 1, 2021
Hie guys

please help!!! I gave my biometric on 22nd april anf they haven’t been updated as yet on thr portal. I am worried now, idont know whom to contact. Pleae anybody who is going through the same or been in same situation help!!!

jolz007

Oct 16, 2013
Hie guys

please help!!! I gave my biometric on 22nd april anf they haven’t been updated as yet on thr portal. I am worried now, idont know whom to contact. Pleae anybody who is going through the same or been in same situation help!!!
I am also on the same boat. Gave my biometric on 4th June, Primary applicant part is showing the biometric details but biometric status is still coming as "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details "

Last edited:

Sim1997

May 1, 2021
He
I am also on the same boat. Gave my biometric on 4th June, Primary applicant part is showing the biometric details but biometric status is still coming as "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details "
hey don’t worry it will update. Mine too got updated an hour before I received the ppr. Mine case was worst I couldn’t see the details in primary applicant part

jolz007

Oct 16, 2013
He
hey don’t worry it will update. Mine too got updated an hour before I received the ppr. Mine case was worst I couldn’t see the details in primary applicant part
Thats good news :). When exactly your biometric got updated? After 2 months?

Vijayca

Jul 11, 2021
He
AM also facing the same issue do we need to contact ircc to resolve or will it get resolved automatically ?

Biomteric date : July 5th 2021

Sim1997

May 1, 2021
AM also facing the same issue do we need to contact ircc to resolve or will it get resolved automatically ?

Biomteric date : July 5th 2021
Hey mine got automatically resolved n there were 2people more with the same issue. For all of us it got resolved on the same day. Approximately a month it took

Reactions: Vijayca

Vijayca

Jul 11, 2021
Hey mine got automatically resolved n there were 2people more with the same issue. For all of us it got resolved on the same day. Approximately a month it took
Thanks for your reply. Will update this thread once the status changed in the application.