caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Did you apply for gcms yourself? I read only canadian citizens or PR holder can apply for GCMS. Can you shed some light?
GCMS can be requested by, as you have mentioned canadian citizens or PR holder PLUS anyone legally present in Canada. This is all one needs as proof to request GCMS

To prove that you have the right to make a request, you must provide one of the following documents: a copy of your Canadian passport or your permanent resident card, or an official document that demonstrates you are currently living in Canada (i.e. a driver's license, bill with proof of address, work/study/visitor permit, etc). Only one (1) document is required. Your Social Insurance Number (SIN) will not be accepted.

Hooria1

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-11-2019
GCMS can be requested by, as you have mentioned canadian citizens or PR holder PLUS anyone legally present in Canada. This is all one needs as proof to request GCMS

To prove that you have the right to make a request, you must provide one of the following documents: a copy of your Canadian passport or your permanent resident card, or an official document that demonstrates you are currently living in Canada (i.e. a driver's license, bill with proof of address, work/study/visitor permit, etc). Only one (1) document is required. Your Social Insurance Number (SIN) will not be accepted.
They also require a print out of signed consent form. Will it be signed by my spouse as well or only my signatures would suffice?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
They also require a print out of signed consent form. Will it be signed by my spouse as well or only my signatures would suffice?
Signatures should be provided for all parties involved otherwise information will be redacted. Signature of the designated rep (requestor) is not needed on the form

Makesh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
Hi All,
My AOR - 16Jan2021 and MEP - 09Feb2021.. but still waiting for BIL.. dont know what happened.. called IRCC and they asked me to wait.. but it seems mostly everybody gets both of them together or in a day interval.. I understand that in 2020, they had closed all biometric collection centers and they delayed BIL.. but now a days, all are getting them on same day.. any clue?

Reactions: doug87z

doug87z

Oct 11, 2015
Hi All,
My AOR - 16Jan2021 and MEP - 09Feb2021.. but still waiting for BIL.. dont know what happened.. called IRCC and they asked me to wait.. but it seems mostly everybody gets both of them together or in a day interval.. I understand that in 2020, they had closed all biometric collection centers and they delayed BIL.. but now a days, all are getting them on same day.. any clue?
Our MEP is January 26th 2021 and havent received BIL, criminality is in progress.
Stream is CEC, what about yours?

Makesh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
Our MEP is January 26th 2021 and havent received BIL, criminality is in progress.
Stream is CEC, what about yours?
mine is also CEC.. fingers crossed.. did you reach out IRCC? for my wife, her bimetric info has been mapped since she has given her biometric 2 yrs before for her visitor visa.. its been updated on the same day as my MEP

Reactions: sudhiragni

sudhiragni

Star Member
Jul 6, 2019
mine is also CEC.. fingers crossed.. did you reach out IRCC? for my wife, her bimetric info has been mapped since she has given her biometric 2 yrs before for her visitor visa.. its been updated on the same day as my MEP
Both of you guys will get BIL in next couple of weeks time, delays are due to backlogs. I am also in the same time frame, AOR received on 20th Feb 2021.

Makesh

Star Member
Nov 20, 2020
Both of you guys will get BIL in next couple of weeks time, delays are due to backlogs. I am also in the same time frame, AOR received on 20th Feb 2021.
I understand that there are backlogs.. but the applicants who received AOR after my AOR date, they got MEP and BIL on same day...