+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric instructions letter not received for super visa

ABURAMJOHN

Aug 2, 2023
Hi there, l have pay my application fee yesterday 8am and receive my application number but l still not receive my biometric letter and l have login to my portal this is the message l seen
Links and document titles are shown in the language you chose for your portal account when they were generated.

Thank you

ABURAMJOHN

Aug 2, 2023
Hi there,
I applied for a visitor's visa, received my application number, and I am aware that it takes Biometric 24 hours to process my letter. However, as of right now, I haven't received it.

Messages about your application
Links and document titles are shown in the language you chose for your portal account when they were generated. what should l do?

Thank you

Iana23

Aug 17, 2023
Hi! May I ask what does the webform look like when you sent it as I cannot attach the photo we have from the consultant which they said they sent an inquiry to IRCC? Because we have consultant. July 31 our work permit was submitted but until now no BIL

ABURAMJOHN

Aug 2, 2023
Hi! May I ask what does the webform look like when you sent it as I cannot attach the photo we have from the consultant which they said they sent an inquiry to IRCC? Because we have consultant. July 31 our work permit was submitted but until now no BIL
Links and document titles are shown in the language you chose for your portal account when they were generated. what should l do?
meaning to this please

guriii12

Nov 30, 2020
Hi there,
I applied for a visitor's visa, received my application number, and I am aware that it takes Biometric 24 hours to process my letter. However, as of right now, I haven't received it.

Thank you
Hi, I have also submitted my parents visitor visa application yesterday and di not receive any BIL yet. Let me know whenever you receive it. Thanks

emerald1594

Aug 24, 2023
Hi, I have also submitted my parents visitor visa application yesterday and di not receive any BIL yet. Let me know whenever you receive it. Thanks
Hi did you receive BIL for your parents yet? I am in the same boat, I only received it for my mother and not my father

yooo987

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
BC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
Hey guys, I have the same situation. but when I paid, they only charged for 1 biometric even though none of my parents had it before. any suggestion?

anurag1988

Nov 10, 2020
Hi Everyone, I applied for Visitor Visa for my Parents and my Father has received his BIL, however, I haven't received the BIL for my mother. Also when the payment summary page came up - it mentioned Biometrics as 1. Although the amount was deducted for 2 people. Did any else also notice something similar?